At BitBetGame.com, we are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others. We take copyright infringement seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), a U.S. law that provides a framework for addressing copyright infringement on the internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our platform, please follow the steps below to file a DMCA complaint:
Provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA complaint, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification in writing to our designated agent. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
At BitBetGame.com, we take copyright infringement seriously and are committed to complying with the DMCA. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or the filing process, please do not hesitate to contact us.